The Village of Useful is an advertising, marketing, digital and technology agency. We are based in Newcastle but work with clients in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
We help clients explore their inner useful so they can achieve outstanding results. Read our manifesto if you’d like to know why useful is awesome.
What We Do
Wow, our days are full, varied and always interesting. We could be working on a television commercial, running a social media workshop, helping a company design a better UX for their customers, filming webcasts, using technology to solve a business problem or playing golf (no, we’re too young to play golf).
We provide services in all areas of digital and traditional advertising and communications including:
- strategic thinking
- marketing planning
- media advertising
- internal communications
- digital marketing and digital strategy
- website design and development
- eCommerce design and development
- user experience design and customer journey mapping
- content and social media strategy
- email marketing campaigns (also known as EDMs)
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- mobile sites and apps
What We Say
The Useful Blog has posts about content marketing, social media, digital experience design, customer love and profitability and proof that creativity works. It might also be the first place you’ve seen cars and live seafood in vending machines. Our blog has insights and case studies on: